Tuesday, September 22, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things....

This drink....need I say more... A nice grande skinny vanilla latte... yum!
This book... Amazing... All about living the life you were meant to live!

This nail polish...

in this color of course.... I'm obsessed with anything silver or grey :)



This Bronzer.... By NARS... from Sephora... introduced to it a few weeks ago and it has been a life saver! haha
And last but definitely NOT least...
These girls.... The most amazing group of women I've ever known!!! They are a constant encouragement and breath of fresh air everytime I'm around them!


2 comments:

Terri said...

Next time I come to B'ham, I'd LOVE to sit in Starbucks with you! (My fav is the Caramel Apple Spice (Yay for Fall and Winter!) Wild Goose Chase is an amazing book!! :) Happy Tuesday!!

Kelsey @ Seattle Smith's said...

I love Nars bronzer!! Thanks for visiting my blog :)