Friday, July 1, 2011

Just a Journal Entry from today...


I’m sitting at Panera Bread, Brooke Fraser on my Ipod, and thinking about all the Lord has been doing in my life over the past few months. I’ve been blown away by His goodness and faithfulness!
It has never been clearer to me that He is the Great I Am. Everthing I am not, He is, and that right there is enough for me to trust in, rely on, and believe in Him.

So many times I have found myself relying on my own strength, wisdom, and ability. These past few months have continually reminded me time and time again how I can do NOTHING apart from my King Jesus. Different circumstances and situations have brought me out of my comfort zone and put me in places where I could ONLY depend on Him. I’ve been challenged, and through my struggle I have learned so much. Throughout this time I’ve never been more sure of the importance of His presence in my life, His power being made perfect in my weaknesses, and His purpose being fulfilled for my life. 

No comments: