Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Daughters of the King of Kings!


Philippians 4:19 “And this same God who takes care of me will supply all your needs from his glorious riches, which have been given to us in Christ Jesus.”

Are you ready for a breakthrough?

The Lord has been teaching me about our inheritance as His children... I love this verse because it reminds me that I can rest assure that the Lord will supply all my needs whether it be financial, spiritual, or physical!

So let's have confidence as His daughters, heirs to His throne that our King watches over us day and night... never sleeping.. ALWAYS on time to wipe the tears, bandages the scratches, and erase all the mistakes!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's right!!!! Thanks for sharing that! We all need to be reminded of that sometimes! :)