Monday, November 3, 2008

REFLECTIONS

"I will give thanks to the LORD according to His righteousness And will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High." Pslam 7:17
So this is my birthday verse... (July 17th :) )
AND I love it because it says that we are to worship the Lord according to HIS RIGHTEOSNESS!
This verse just reminds me it's not by my own righteousness or lack of.. but according to HIS because in Him and through Him (Jesus Christ) we have been made right with our heavenly Father and He no longer see us for the filthy rags we are but as new creations; the very reflection of His Son!!! Because of His beautiful righteosness we now have the oppurtunity to walk in sweet communion with our Lord and enjoy the comfort of His presence in the midst of all of life's storms!
JESUS I LOVE YOU!

No comments: